The sun is in town and while this can bring tans, days in the park etc it also means legs out, bikini on. As far as we’re concerned the sunny weather has made quite an early arrival this time round and you might not be quite prepared for the wardrobe it brings.
So kindly here is a run down of cheap lunches you can get that are also bikini body friendly. To make sure you all have access to these combos and the nutritional info is reliable we are sticking with chain restaurants (the old reliable of caterers).
1. Monday: Head to Pret A Manger and get a soup, skinny popcorn and a diet coke. Under £5 and bikini body friendly. The amount of popcorn you get to eat will also trick you into thinking you’re not even dieting.
2. Tuesday: Hit up Itsu for the Detox Seven Vegetables Broth and wash it down with Itsu vitamin enriched water. Super healthy.
3. Wednesday: Go to EAT and eat Smoked Scottish Mackeral and Beetroot salad which as well as being low in fat will make you well clever due to it’s Omega 3. Drink a green tea.
4. Thursday: Go to Wasabi for some sushi and a miso soup. Wide selection that you can get for under a fiver depending on your tastes.
Price: Most combos under £5
5. Friday: Get that friday feeling with a Naked Burritto at Tortilla all the good stuff just without the tortilla.
Price: £4.95 (get some tap water)
Weekend: sunbathe in your bikini/head to McDonalds (you’ve earnt it)